Saturday 24 July 2010

Danks Street Depot , Sydney Airport International Departure Terminal


This branch of Jared Ingersoll's Dank Street Depot is located in the international departure terminal at Sydney Airport, near the check in Row H.
I actually went here a few weeks back when I had to drop off my parents who has just visited us here.

Signature Dish

Their signature dish looked so good, but it was too early for such heavy breakfast (7.00am....zzzzz....), so we just opted for something lighter.

Two Bowls of Coffees

Just a regular cup of coffee won't do this morning, so we got the coffees in bowls :P
They are one big bowl of coffee, my parents shared theirs but I had to finish one on my own. I was so full that I can only had a light meal at lunch lol

Pain Au Chocolat ; Ham & Cheese Croissant served with Double Smoked Ham & Cheese

Something light for them as they will be served breakfasts again on the plane....

Thin Crepes with Grilled Pineapple & Honey

Thought I would go for something light that morning, so I ordered the crepes as it sounded refreshing and light. 
I found the crepes way too sweet >__<  The crepes were nice and thin, the caramelized pineapple was good as well, but just way too much syrup :D

Just a little note, the food does takes a while to come out and there was only 2 other tables beside ours that morning, and we waited a good 20 minutes to get our food out - quite long considering only the crepes needs cooking.
So make sure you have plenty of time before your flight departure, you don't want to miss your flight :)

Danks Street Depot 
Sydney Airport International Terminal Departure
(near Check-In Row H, before Customs )

3 comments:

  1. I am all for more places serving coffees by the bowl fulls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DSD at the airport hey? Who would have thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maria : yep, me too, although I was full for few hours after that hahahaha

    john : there are lots more decent eateries at the airport now, thank God for that !

    ReplyDelete